auber is awesome!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakwhere

Reaction score
so any time i have had a question, auber was great about questions. but one of my pid mount brackets just hit the ground and broke, and they're sending me a new one for the cost of shipping ($2).

so for those of you trying to re-invent the wheel with some little Chinese PID, support is just as important as the product itself. and auber wins on both counts.

That's good to hear considering I just dropped a boatload of cash on 3 PIDs and a timer for my electric brewery control panel! Thanks for the tip

*sigh* no sooner do i make this post than my crappy non-auber pid craps out on me while putting the new one in the control panel. guess i'll place ANOTHER order.

*sigh* no sooner do i make this post than my crappy non-auber pid craps out on me while putting the new one in the control panel. guess i'll place ANOTHER order.
Another outstanding reason for your first post on this thread.

You would be A-Ok if the dead PID was an Auber unit.

I also believe they are an outstanding vendor that does most everything possible to support this community.

P-J

yeah this SSR was something i bought at a local surplus place. sad part is i didn't know how much they should cost, so i paid almost as much as an suber one anyway.

guess this is the opportunity to order some illuminated switches and contactors to actually disconnect the elements so i don't accidentally dry fire one ;)

Back