Northern Brewer 4th of July sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wulfsburg

Reaction score
Hello all,

2 days prior to the 4th of July, I placed an order with Northern Brewer for some things I needed. The next day they announced their "Spend more than 100 bucks and we will give you a 25$ gift card" sale.

So I cancelled my original order, placed a new order with a larger bill, and never received my gift card.

What gives? Anyone have this problem? I just contacted them 10 min ago, but was curious if anyone else took advantage of this sale and did/didn't get a gift card.

I'll bet they will give you your gift card. NB is among my favorite online supply stores, and I shop them all. Be nice when you contact suppliers, angry and negativity, turns everyone off.

Mistakes happen, I make it a point to always give the vendor the chance to make it right. Most times if you're patient and understanding they will be more than happy to help you out.

CBXBob said:
I'll bet they will give you your gift card. NB is among my favorite online supply stores, and I shop them all. Be nice when you contact suppliers, angry and negativity, turns everyone off.

+1
I've had really good experiences with NB once I made an order but forgot to include a pack of dry yeast I needed so I called them up the next morning hoping to add it to my order before it was processed. Come to find out it had already been processed but they were nice enough to send out the yeast I needed free of charge! They are a real class act

I bet you get an email within a few hours and everything will be worked out. NB has some of the best customer service in the industry, which is why I keep returning to them.

+5 (or whatever we are up to). Northern Brewer has always responded quickly and generously to the rare mistakes or misunderstandings I have had with them. Always had great customer service from them.

Back