Anyone else feel better about...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd be fine until the zombie fedex guy brings you your next package of ingredients, packaged by zombies at Austin Homebrew Supply. And then when you open the box, it's a severed zombie head who bites you. Morale of the story, buy a few 50 lb sacks ASAP.

Since I don't know how to grow my own barley and malt it and cultivate yeast strains, I think I'll be forced to hoard mass produced BMC post apocalypse :(

Zombies? I'm more worried about the Aztecs rising from the grave in December. This is why I won't make octi/pulque. That and I hate agave.

Oh, you may not be able to make fancy recipe beer but you will still be able whip up something alcoholic to drink. Maybe you can even ferment zombie brains or something.

you also could use your mash paddle it slice some zombie heads off...

That's a negative ghost rider. Ever try to wash the smell of rotting zombie flesh off you're equipment? Just say good bye to it and stow it in the corner along with that other old equipment for that day when you start brewing sour beers....like that day will ever get here.

yeah that's a good pint there whatta... although I wonder what kind of flavors it would add...

Back