What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying a cold export stout . Nice . About 6 months in the bottle at room temp 68 - 70 maybe . Nice chocolate coffee taste . Much better than when I made them . Forgot what it was made from but I think it was a kit from NB or BB .

The most controversial beer in this thread...Sucks!

image-1198330226.jpg

Stormtrooper white ipa at Green Man. Citra hopped. Yum. Only complaint is the fining - no reason to clear a white ipa. Tasty though.

Lolo's Dry Hopped Amber. it's very tasty!

edit: very nice aroma and hop flavor. not overpowering at all. kind of a creamy mouth feel with a great semi-sweet after taste. it works very well with the hops. PM me the recipe. I want a keg of this.

I'm glad you like it! I'm sending a bomber of it to Mcbaumannerb on a trade we are doing also. The recipe can be found at the link below.. (last post with pics) I took some advice there and used 3 oz of crystal 120.. I'd up the special B if I made it again but that's just me... I'd drinking one of them right now for the first time in a couple of weeks :mug:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/amber-recipe-thoughts-367566/

2nd makers barrel Baltic porter at green man. I'll pick my wife up at the va, but I hope she's driving home....

drinking a bayern dragon's breath. Sorry about the generic google image pic (the bottles of it I have were short fills 15 dollars for a case and didn't have labels on them)

dragons breath.jpg

I had various home brews and a Falconer's IPA while finishing my brew day today, but couldn't post pics because I was entertaining my brew buddy. Now I am done with brew day and am having a Ninkasi Believer Double Red and it is great! It's no Kiwi Red Ale, but it'll do in a pinch.
wink.gif

yummmmm i love me a good red ale!

Back