Help with Millipore dispensing pressure vessel #xx6700P10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usstrejo

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the is board. This is by far the best forum I have ever belonged too. I recently have bought a 10 liter Millipore dispensing pressure vessel #xx6700P10 (as seen from this website http://www.millipore.com/catalogue/module/c195 ) from a guy for 50 dollars (seemed like a good deal). He never used it but he said that he bought it from a guy that used it for beer. I guess I am not that advance in my homebrewing, but I was wondering if any of you could help me out and let me know what and how I could use this thing for home brewing. Thank you so much,

Cheers,
Art

I hav something similar, made by a company called Alloy Products. I have a 20L and ~12L one, there are not actually couplings welded in, more like weldless bulkhead fittings. In any case, you need to affix one of these gas connects and one of these liquid connects to the ports. The liquid one will go on the diptube.....the gas on the opposite port....then seal the other 2 ports or add a thermometer for kicks. I'd like to find the part that will adapt these as well, because I have 2 unuseable kegs right now.

EDIT: This PLACE probably has what you're looking for. I might have to hit them up myself :)

No problem, I hope it works out for you. Post pics when you're done so we can see your progress! :mug:

Back