brew stand rebuild and a start to a dedicated brew space

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesfastduce

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I started out with a 3 tier brew stand and it worked well for what it was, and so over the last year I have been upgrading as I go. It was finally time to turn it into a single tier brew stand. I have a pump on the way but it didn't show up this weekend. My next upgrades will be a herms coil or rims tube and setting the stand up for natural gas.

As for my dedicated brew space I have installed a wash sink with garbage disposal and lift pump, the next addition will be an exhaust hood so I can brew in the back of my garage near the sink.

2012-07-18_19-36-26_643.jpg

20140601_120618.jpg

20140427_102220.jpg

20140504_202027.jpg

20140601_135929.jpg

Duce - new setup looks great! How is the sink with disposal/lift pump working out? I'm looking to install something similar. Does the disposal allow you to dump grain?

Duce - new setup looks great! How is the sink with disposal/lift pump working out? I'm looking to install something similar. Does the disposal allow you to dump grain?
Thanks, That's the plan the lift pump is also a grinder pump. I don't plan to dump the full grain bill only whats left when I clean up.

Back