who would you get drunk with?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ak40kush

Reaction score
I searched the forum for somthing like this and couldn't find anything so forgive me if this is possibly a re-posted topic.

so the question is who would you get drunk with?
rules are simple who would it be and why did you choose them? living or dead fictional or non-fiction doesn't matter at all, heck could even be a cartoon for all I care!

I will start this off and say I would get Drunk with dethklok It would be somthing like this. except im not a manager..

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to post why sorry. I think it would be a pretty fun time get drunk listen to some metal why not right?

If my only goal was to get drunk I'd get drunck with Sam Adams. That Imperial White does the job quickly.

If I am not in the mood for a beer I'd invite Senior Patron.

:off: 99 If I wernt one of those reformed ex-holy roller Christians I might be offended. But I am, so im not, but I wouldnt stand outside in the rain if I were you.:) Im an active member at my church and retired deacon, they cringe when I tell em God gives me the miricle of turning water into wine he just makes me practice patcients while I wait.:mug:

Anyway. Muhammad, visualize drunken bar fight. I winzorz in the name of:ban:

General McChrystal. The general who was in charge of Afganistan. Why? Read the Rolling Stone article. He seems like such a cool dude, very down to earth. Then once we are pretty sloshed he can school me some new MMA moves. That would be fun!

Bill Hicks - If I have to tell you why, then you probably wouldn't understand.

This girl Jacy that works a few cubicles down from me. Because for once in my life I might get lucky. Although the wife may disagree with me. Whatever you only live once...well unless you believe in reincarnation or an after life. In that case maybe I would want to drink with Captain Kirk. Cause he is always lucky and would probably be a better conversation then what I get at home.

:off: 99 If I wernt one of those reformed ex-holy roller Christians I might be offended. But I am, so im not, but I wouldnt stand outside in the rain if I were you.:) Im an active member at my church and retired deacon, they cringe when I tell em God gives me the miricle of turning water into wine he just makes me practice patcients while I wait.:mug:

Anyway. Muhammad, visualize drunken bar fight. I winzorz in the name of:ban:
HA HA!!! As a born and raised Roman Catholic and an ex-applicant for the Seminary...I'll watch out for lightning bolts...:D

Just be careful...i heard Mohammad carries a knife under his dress...:eek:

Zooey Deschanel. And Richard Feynman. That dude was not only a genius but also had an incredible outlook on life and a great personality.

Hands down, I would LOVE to drink scotch till daylight with HST. Man can you imagine the stories?

Bill hicks I would rather share a different form of altered state with. :)

If it's a woman? Salma Hayek, tequila till I look good to her. :) That's a lot of tequila.

If it's a woman in a drunken knife fight? Anne coulter, no doubt about it. I am good with knives.

I would wanna get drunk with Homer Simpson . . . or Bender from Futurama (although I don't think robots get drunk)

Man this is hard. First I thought Scotty. Then I thought maybe Tony Stark. That would be badass. Can you get an OWI in an Ironman Suit? Of course the obvious answer is Natale Portman.

Can I pick "who ever is buying" . . .
reason? They are buying.

Serously I love getting drunk with people I really dont like and even those I just cant fawking stand . . . I mean if you cant find something to agree on with someone you cant fawking stand when you are drunk then you have a good reason to really not like them.

IF I cant pick "who ever is buying" then I want to get drunk with James Carville and Bill Clinton . . . who would ever believe that story, but I'll bring my own cigars

Osama Bin Laden. Then I would shoot his ass and get the $25 Million reward and retire earluy. And get drunk with whoever I want after that. Probably Kermit the Frog. He probably has some great stories...

I would get drunk with Karl Marx.

I'm not really a staunch Marxist but I'd be expecting a great conversation.

+1 on Bill Hicks and +1 on Bill Clinton.

To those who would get a religious icon drunk just to attack him: thanks for ruining the world by putting people into categories and then making enemies out of them. Don't ever believe that athiests don't live by moral principles.

I have thought about this for a few days and finally decided that I just still have to go with Scarlett Johansenn..

Yeah, I know someone else has already picked her, but I don't mind going seconds.

Robert Evans. If you don't know, he is a movie producer responsible for The Godfather, Chinatown and Rosemary's Baby. Bat**** insane too.

Back