Fort Campbell/Clarksville HB'ers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codyjack

Reaction score
Any homebrewers in the area? Just moved here and can't wait to get started brewing again!

There's a club in the Hendersonville/Nashville area... if you are interested, let me know...

There's a club in the Hendersonville/Nashville area... if you are interested, let me know...

yes and no,

i say this because i am so new to this that i have yet to even build or brew, im layed up with a broken leg so im spending the past few weeks learning and reading. there is also a club in clarksville that i liked on FB and have been following. they meet once a month but with me not actually brewing yet i feel to out of place to attend a meeting yet. i am always interested in meeting the people who could help learn, but like i said i kinda feel out of place. i have lots of experience with mashing and fermentation because of a past hobby that i understand is frowned upon on here so we will just leave it at that.

so i guess what im saying is once i get up the nerve to attend a meeting and not feel like a poser im always interested.

Back