We're gonna need a bigger boat. Much bigger.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Could be the next SOAmfP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o]YouTube - Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus trailer[/ame]

B

I know it's an old thread, (kind of) but i never heard of this flick before. Good thing. looks like the dumbest waste of time ever.

these movies are best watched with friends, beers, and drinking rules.

my personal favorite (and absolutely devastating for this movie): whenever a CGI shot is recycled, drink.

My next MUST SEE movie event! If I can find it.

Man I was hoping SOAP was going to be cool in that 'I know it's going to be bad but Samuel L. is in it, so it's probably going to be bad but cool!' kind of way. But it wasn't. At least I felt I got my rental fees worth though. This one, I'm not holding my breath.

lol i just downloaded it!!!! dont know why, husbands going to be pisst lol!!!!!!!! when i was younger i used to love those horrible movies that showed huge a$$ animals terrorizing people dont know why but i think its funny like watching a really fat kid in movies saying f**k or falling!!!!

OMG...I thought that was Debbie Gibson...Too Funny...lol..."...Cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water. Our shark...Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again."...lol

Back