ISO: Pliny, Surly Furious, Heady FT:Zombie, Hopslam, Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absoluthamm

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a decent sized trade(only way to make shipping worth it) for Pliny, Heady, or Surly Furious(along with some other good ones from the areas.

I have some Zombie Dust and Hopslam, along with access to the Midwest beers(3Floyds, Revolution, TwoBrothers, Bells, etc).

I have access to most Surlys. Abrasive is ending soon though .. how big of a trade you looking for?

Sorry for taking a couple days to get back to you, been swamped.

I usually do $30-40 worth of trades. Can usually make the shipping worth it. I actually meant Abrasive, not Furious. Would you be interested?

Its fine, don't worry about it. I will be more able to do a trade the first of next month.. 30-40 dollars is fine, I work in a shipping company though so shipping is very cheap on my end :). I'll make sure I grab an Abrasive or two to hold on for you. We live close to each other though, I am right here in MN. So most of our beers are the same availability. Any others you looking for? I don't think I can get 3 Floyd's here so that for sure is one on my list.

Back