Gasp!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
A new acronym for any AEC's to use. It means Go And Search Please!......I have too much time on my hands.

Any other acronyms?

BELGIAN

Ban Every Laughing_Gnome_Invisible Acryonym Now

See? this is the ****ing problem with this **** of a forum! Every ****ing half assed wanker with a ****ing notion is a ****ing clever bastard with a prick like a ****ing donkey's prick!! Where the **** do you ****s get off tearing the **** out of my junk!! You ****ing wankers!! You ****s!!!!

I loves ya all....and hey, maltMonkey, Nice one! I was just playing with the expletive filter here. :)

See? this is the ****ing problem with this **** of a forum! Every ****ing half assed wanker with a ****ing notion is a ****ing clever bastard with a prick like a ****ing donkey's prick!! Where the **** do you ****s get off tearing the **** out of my junk!! You ****ing wankers!! You ****s!!!!

Ouch.....I guess I should NOSTALGIA......

(Never Object Strongly To A Laughing_Gnome_Invisible Acronym)

I loves ya all....and hey, maltMonkey, Nice one! I was just playing with the expletive filter here. :)

Huh? Is there a glossary for this?

Back