Orfy's BrewCam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orfy's been VERY quiet since he can back from Morocco. I hope he can spare some time here again soon!

I'm here and check in most days.

I have just bought my second corny so I can keg my second AG. (I've not managed to finish my first one yet) I hope to keg it this weekend then I can brew another one within the next week or so.
I've set up a second cam so I can have one on the kettle and one on my work space.
I've also taken on an allotment that needs work and the gardening season is starting. I have lots of DIY to do and I've just bought a new toy. The camper van needs putting back on the road. And it think I need to change jobs soon.

But apart from that........

I'll make sure I'll let you know before I brew.:ban:

New Toy.
L400wallpaper.jpg

Still here guys.

I binned the proffesional job and got an outdoor job.

As sample. Today:

Building this.

start9vb.jpg

Next to these.

herd1ct.jpg

Some of the toys. (Equipment)

toys2zi.jpg

And the bigger toyz. (Equipment)

bigtoyz9nq.jpg

So what are you Orfy, a "Ranger"? You must have taken a hefty pay cut in going for an outdoor job? Sorry if I seem nosey, I like what you have done and would love to ditch my boring desk job for a job that gets me outdoors doing interesting / worthwhile stuff. Unfortunately, I couldn't cope with the cut in pay! :mad:

Hi Blighty.

4x4 and outdoor activiteys instructor at a Safari park.

mmmmm pay cut. If I'm lucky I may make somewhere near 40% of my last job.
I need to find a top up source of income plus cut right back on expenditure.

No good being wealthy and loosing the plot due to stress.

I guess we all live to our means and sometimes above.

Welcome back, Orfy. You still doing the Rangering thing? I often think about quitting the good paying job for the one I want to do.

Back