LHBS...Lansing, MI???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitchi Gumee

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I am in Lansing right now about to brew some edwort's apfelwein...I just need some wine yeast and corn sugar so I don't want to have to run out to Red Salamander or Things Beer.

Is there ANY option in Lansing/East Lansing for a quick fix? Don't worry, I'll still be making my purchases with the big boys but I refuse to drive 30 or 40 miles round trip for a few dollars in goods.

Is this Capital Draft Service in Lansing that comes up through Google any kind of source? Can anyone throw me some info on this one?

Thanks alot!

Red Salamander in Grand Ledge or Things beer in Webberville. Things beer has a better selection. I may be up there on Saturday for some tailgating and Rudy bashing.

Hey there! In the future you should come over to That's How We Brew located at 3000 Vine St. near Frandor across from Jet's Pizza.

www.thatshowwebrew.com

https://www.facebook.com/ThatsHowWeBrew

We offer Brewcraft products and we have great hops and yeast from many other sources. Some of our supplies include West Coast IPA, London Porter, Mangroove Jacks, Coopers, Bread Dobbelbock, Lawnmower Lager and many more recipes kits. We have loose domestic hops including Cascade, Chinook, Columbus, Mt. Hood and more. In pellet form we stock Ahtanum, Amarillo, Centennial and more. We have both fresh yeast and dry malts and extracts. Carboys, stockpots, bottles, corkers, cleaners, cappers and of course Irish Moss. Anything we don’t carry we will special order for you. Stop in and say hello sometime!

Latest posts

Back