Pumpkin Porter ~~ Ready for October

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrn77az

Reaction score
We will try this again, with 'Pumpkin' spelled correctly.:drunk:

I have seen the 2 posts that are out there for the Pumpkin Porter, However, I am wondering if there is more than 1 recipe out there. In fact I am wondering if anyone has made one and can give me the results? On the other post no one has given the taste test results, so im wondering how it went. Thanks for any feedback on this.

If you look at the similar threads box below you will see several pumpkin beer recipes and a discussion of a pumpkin porter kit...

My Pumpkin porter thread is very detailed from recipe creation to tasting notes, even a bottle that was several months old. But it is a partygyle so the creation may be too complcated for you, but the "imaginary" recipes, the recipes based on the calculations could be brewed as individual recipes, rather that a partigyle. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f36/lets-partyyyy-gyle-pumpkin-porter-ale-one-mash-74927/

You can also google and find quite a few recipes, like this one from beer tools library BeerTools.com Recipe Library - Ooberbrau OCD Pumpkin Porter

Back