The best beer I have ever had is.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjward101

Reaction score
....Brooklyn Summer Ale. It is, to me, the perfect beer. Does anyone have a pm recipe for it?

Also, what would you guys, out of curiosity, say is your idea of the perfect beer....speaking in micro's only.

This is like saying the "perfect car is". I can possibly pick a "perfect" to me in each style, but not a "perfect beer" to rule them all. That isn't possible. Moods change and so do taste buds. A month or two ago I was over drinking hoppy beers and switched to stouts. Now, I am lacking in hops and missing aggressive beers.

Trying to pick the perfect beer is a lot like asking who the most beautiful woman in the world is.......

There is no one answer for that question. Ask 10 different guys and you will get 12 different answers.

Depends on the time of year for me. Blustery cold January night? A Ten Fidy or a Bell's Third Coast Old Ale. Watching football on a cool October sunday? A nice oatmeal stout or good porter. July? Bell's Third Coast Beer, Wittekerke, etc.

However, a cellar-temp Rochefort 10 is perfect any time of year.

Latest posts

Back