New, from Tucson, AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoldierSpike

Reaction score
I've been homebrewing for a few years now, started off w/ kits, am now making my own recipes (for the most part) and joined up here for a group of like minded individuals to share ideas with, and pick the brains of.

Marc
kilt.gif

Welcome.......

I'm from tucson too and have my second batch in the fermenter :) I really need to go to one of them meetings to join up with the local brew club.

Yeah I was going to go to the tucson homebrew club meeting on tuesday but the website said to check the calender and when I did it didn't show a meeting scheduled. I didn't want to drive across town for nothing so I figured I'd head the the meeting that shows up on the calender in august. I'm actually really interested in joining THC, it's just too bad you can't access their forums until you've gone to a meeting.

Yeah I was going to go to the tucson homebrew club meeting on tuesday but the website said to check the calender and when I did it didn't show a meeting scheduled. I didn't want to drive across town for nothing so I figured I'd head the the meeting that shows up on the calender in august. I'm actually really interested in joining THC, it's just too bad you can't access their forums until you've gone to a meeting.

Regardless of what the calendar says, the meeting will always be on the first Tuesday of the month.

You should be able to access a portion of the forums. There is, however, member's only area. Most of the info posted is posted in the public area.

relize this thread is old, but another brewer in Tucson. been doin partial extract for about the last 5 yrs off and on. Last brewed a Wit beer, shared with friends and got good reviees. Do bottles only. Kegging might come along. next investment will be fermentation chamber. Lots of great advise and help here.

Howdy HH and welcome to the HBT. I do bottle form time to time but only from a Keg. Either way, it's all good!

Latest posts

Back