Fresh Cider in Seattle Eastside area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveHoward

Reaction score
Quick question since I've seen several people on here from the Seattle area. I'm new to this area. I actually live on the Sammamish Plateau.

My internet searches for a cider mill in this area keep turning up just Lattin's Country Cider Mill in Olympia. Now I loved talking to the people there, and the lady on the phone even promised me a hug if I'd come down and visit them. :) I gotta admit, it'd be hard to pass on hospitality like she shows even on the phone. But is that really the closest place for me? Does anyone have any other sources of cider closer to me? (This is Washington. There has to be more than one cider mill here, doesn't there?)

http://bonneylake-sumner.patch.com/articles/apple-cider-squeeze-coming-to-university-place

There's this in Sumner if you're feeling like picking and pressing yourself.

You could drive I-90 east over the pass, I think before Cle-Elum there's a big white barn on the North side of the highway that sells cider, applets and cotlets. But thats a bit more of a drive than I think Olympia. I don't know of many cider mills this side of the mountains. Good luck.

Thank you. The link sounds like fun - things like that which can involve the ones I still have at home are always fun.

Cle-Elum is about the same as Olympia for me, but would be an interesting drive for me - I haven't been farther east on I-90 than Snoqualmie Pass yet, so that may make a good excuse to explore a bit.

Thank you.

Back