BEER Act - In Congress

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder 1) how the BMC lobby will respond, and 2) will the micros really pass their tax break savings onto consumers?

Isn't there another thread on this?

do a search!

"BEER" I hate the name! Anything with politics usually puts a bad taste in your mouth, and the last thing we need is bad tasting beer regardless if its micro, macro, homebrew or, in this case, political BEER. They need to change the name; just in case the bill goes sower, and then hurry the hell up and sign it!

do a search!

"BEER" I hate the name! Anything with politics usually puts a bad taste in your mouth, and the last thing we need is bad tasting beer regardless if its micro, macro, homebrew or, in this case, political BEER. They need to change the name; just in case the bill goes sower, and then hurry the hell up and sign it!

Umm, I already know about it, hence the facetious question.

Yeah, there are a couple of threads on this. Search Sam Adams craft beer status.

Latest posts

Back