A true EAC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAC

It takes one to know one
Reaction score
Hi everybody! Here to add my 2 cents and continue enjoying this great forum. Wow, post 1. David42 look out, I'm on your tail!

It takes one to know one! (and I mean that in the best possible way)

EAC said:
It takes one to know one! (and I mean that in the best possible way)

Does this fall under the rules that nicknaming yourself is just sad....

j/k:D

Welcome aboard!!!!!:mug:

deathweed said:
Does this fall under the rules that nicknaming yourself is just sad....QUOTE]

Trust me, others called me that before I took on the name as a badge of honor.;)

WillPall said:
Wait, so nobody else on the forum had taken that screen name? Depending on your point of view, you are very lucky.

or verra verra stupid:D

What's that I see on your forehead?

target_head.jpg

Welcome n00b!

:mug:

EAC said:
deathweed said:
Does this fall under the rules that nicknaming yourself is just sad....

Trust me, others called me that before I took on the name as a badge of honor.;)

True EAC's know how to use the quote function correctly...... :D

I have another life on this forum, a LIFETIME as a matter of fact, but am posting under this name while the air clears around that name. You might say I am having some **** issues, but please don't post your identity guesses. It don't want this name tied to my other name and thereby come up in a search. Everyone enjoying their 888?

Mod Edit:
The names have been changed to protect the identity of those involved but the facts you hear are true.
:D

EAC said:
I have another life on this forum, a LIFETIME as a matter of fact, but am posting under this name while the air clears around that name. You might say I am having some **** issues, but please don't post your identity guesses. It don't want this name tied to my other name and thereby come up in a search. Everyone enjoying their 888?
Yes, lets' honor this man's privacy. ;)
Guesses will be deleted.

Wow, you guys are kind of cruel to the new guys. It is enlightening to be on the other side for once!

EAC said:
Wow, you guys are kind of cruel to the new guys. It is enlightening to be on the other side for once!

Yeah, but now that we are on to you... *wink,wink*

Revvy said:
or verra verra stupid:D

What's that I see on your forehead?

target_head.jpg

Welcome n00b!

:mug:

Put that target on my a$$ and you will know why I have become EAC!

Well, whoever you are, sorry that things are jacked up enough that you have to change your name. Hope your situation improves. Good Luck.

It will come around and something else will take its place. I am just sad it has bled into this aspect of my private life.

olllllo said:
Yes, lets' honor this man's privacy. ;)
Guesses will be deleted.

Well okay but the next thing you know he'll just do what he always does. Hijack some nuclear weapons and hold the world hostage. Then he'll say, 'Yeah? Good! Gentlemen, it has come to my attention that a breakaway Russian Republic called Kreplachistan will be transferring a nuclear warhead to the United Nations in a few days. Here's the plan. We get the warhead and we hold the world ransom for... ONE MILLION DOLLARS!'

Of course we'll all laugh at such a paltry sum and then right away he'll be asking for more. MUCH more....

Hey. I did the alter ego thing first. BTW, what happened to my pruno post? Not to mention my Yerba mate post from 05.

Someone's been waiting in ambush for EAC for quite a while.

This kind of entrapment is embarassing. The only PROPER way to figure this out is to have you duel at 10 paces.

I say the duel shall be apfelwine chugging contest. Last person standing is the winner.

jezter6 said:
Someone's been waiting in ambush for EAC for quite a while.

This kind of entrapment is embarassing. The only PROPER way to figure this out is to have you duel at 10 paces.

I say the duel shall be apfelwine chugging contest. Last person standing is the winner.

Lets do this. Of course once EAC passes out, someone needs to be ready with a Sharpie and a camera

jezter6 said:
As long as you are aware of the shoe rule, then I think we can come to agreement.

But chugging Apfelwein instead of beer makes the shoe rule null and void doesnt it?

It will require written consent from both parties to ignore the shoe rule, otherwise the shoe rule stands for all alcoholic beverage induced pass-out events.

'anti' of EAC = noob?

My money is on the EAC!

Unless of course they are chugging 'beer' made with 1 lb of DME and 9 lbs of corn sugar with no hops.

Back