Homebrewing Organization of Purdue Students (HOPS)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthrop

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Purdue now has an official homebrewing club! The club is officially recognized and affiliated with Purdue. It was started about a year ago and has been going strong. Members range from brand new brewers who are just interested in learning more to more experienced brewers (don't worry, we make it very clear this is a BREWING club with some level of standards, not just a drinking club). Meetings are typically every 2 weeks, on Tuesday during the fall & spring semesters and take place off campus. The club has even started a competition, taking place in the spring, although it is only open to members currently. We also plan to participate in other local/state events.

The club is open to anyone associated with Purdue including students, staff, faculty, and even alumni (I myself am a recent alum!). Post here or PM if you want more information!!

Awesome, glad to hear you're interested. Things are on a bit of a hiatus right now with Purdue out for the summer. Things will pick back up in August, and I'll make sure to post more information here once things get rolling again. In the meantime, if you use Facebook, a lot of information is posted on the page there, and I believe it is used to help organize meetings and events as well.

You can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/HOPS/192933860723308

Things have started back up! Be sure to check out the page I posted earlier for more information - we have a lot of great events coming up! You can also PM me if you'd like more information.

Back