Hop (and more) Calender

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GVH_Dan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I hesitate to post this. This thread is basically an "ad" for Redhead Hops and her calender and I don't have a "Vendor membership", but I'm going to anyway because:

1. Many of you will be interested in this calender.
  2. Even though this was put together by one of our growers, this is in no way associated with GVH nor do we gain from it.
  3. Many of you will be very interested in this calender
  4. Again, just in case my SWMBO is reading this, I had NOTHING to do with the creation of this calender. I swear!
  5. Many of you will be VERY, VERY interested in this calender
  6. The gal on the cover is a really good hop grower and deserves your support. She's could grow hop bines out of a solid rock and still get 1.5lb/plant.
  7. Many of you will be VERY, VERY...shoot, just look at the facebook page
  8. Again, I had nothing to do with the calender and certainly didn't buy a copy to hang in the back part of the garage where my workshop is that the kids never go...

Anyway, if you need a calender and have a spot to hang one that won't get you in trouble with your HR department, SWMBO or local child protective services...you may want to check this out.

100_100_csupload_62118507.jpg

Back