Scalping Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neovox

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Now I've had Founder's Breakfast Stout. I've had Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Stout. Both are good beers. I've never had Founder's Canadian Breakfast Stout. I'm sure it's good, but who's this guy think is going to pay him $100 for a bottle of it? :drunk:

Based on what's on ebay, I appear to be in the minority, thinking $100 for a bottle of beer is nuts. Guess I should have saved my KBS from last year and made some brewing money.

KBS is not CBS. You probably could have made a profit, but not nearly as much as you could on CBS.

i went a county south of me to the total wine (120 and backwood bastard hunting) and an employee told me that their area only got two cases of cbs. The bar that got one case had a new bartender working when it came in. Some guy ordered one and then asked if he could buy some to go. He got away with the entire case. smh...

Latest posts

Back