Hops Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speranza

Reaction score
So I recently moved and am still looking for a really nice Homebrew store close to home. Most of what I've found are the "Organic Garden" stores with a carboy and some malts on a shelf. Long story short they didn't have any Hallertauer so I did the A) Next best thing B) wtf did I do? C) All of the above.

I got Cascade instead! Yeah OK I don't know what is going to happen but hey its part of the fun right?

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f70/citrus-weizen-34404/#post337736 That is the recipe minus the zest and adding some Honey.

Well pots on the stove heating her up. I'll let you know in a few weeks =) Feel free to share your ingredient swaps while we wait on mine! Ohh give me the horror stories also. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens to me. Probably not a lot but hey I am looking forward to the results.

Back