Hi from Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyRoy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been brewing now for about six years and thought I might as well join one of these fancy online forum dealies. Been doing mostly dry extract stuff with steeping grains, but just the other day I took my first stab at a 5 gallon all grain batch...my wife got me a bayou classic for my birthday...gotta love that woman. Anyway I'm excited to get some discussions going about all things quasi-brew related!

Cheers!

Cheers to you!

We're not fancy, but we've got all the bases covered. Good luck with your AG brewing. Sound like your wife is a keeper.

BTW, I'd love to come up there and check out your great state some day. I've heard it's lovely up there.

Welcome to the forums. I snagged myself a Maniac, she's convinced me to make the move up that way in a few short years. We actually talked about settling down in Old Town.

Of all the places I have lived, Maine is my favorite. I'm currently a grad student at UMaine Orono, but I grew up in central Maine. Any time you're in the general vicinity, you'll have to stop in for a brew!

Well glad to see you here and that you have a supportive wife.- Jeff

Back