• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Question about the rules for classified posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nasty_rabbit

Reaction score
Rule number 2 specifically refering to the bulk selling. I found a deal on ball lock corny's on craigs list. I have purchased from this individual before and have been very pleased. It is for LOCAL PICK UP only. It is not a bulk sale but he has bought in bulk and offering them at cost which comes to about $30.00 per. Is it ok to link the address here?

Not sure about the rules but before you do anything make sure the seller is cool with it. I would not post address but a email to him.

I have contacted this seller directly. He needs soft committals for 80 to move on this deal. I'm in for 2, 3 if quality is good at pickup.

duckredbeard said:
I have contacted this seller directly. He needs soft committals for 80 to move on this deal. I'm in for 2, 3 if quality is good at pickup.

I'm in for a couple.

Back