Hop stoopid

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I had one of these tonight tat the new bar I told you all about before ( my first on the 85 beer challenge) It was better than I expected. I thought I was gonna get something that would turn my mouth inside out! I would actually drink this if it wasn't $12.75 a bottle.....although one was about enough......................I also had a little kings ( big variation I know but after the hop stoopid I wanted something small) I could not believe how much it smelled like weak skunk urine. Tasted OK but reminded me of my dogs when they get into a skunk.

I drink this regularly ($3.99 or less in a store), and do not get skunk. Hopefully you didn't get a bad one.

I drink this regularly ($3.99 or less in a store), and do not get skunk. Hopefully you didn't get a bad one.

The littlekings is the one that smelled just like weak skunk. Th ehopstoopid was good....maybe not $12.75 good but it is one of the 85 I must conquer...next trip is dragons milk.

love me some hopstoopid...and pretty much everything else Lagunitas puts out.

I'm a big fan of Lagunitas myself You can get Hop Stoopid @ Total Wine for about 4-5/bottle. I picked up a bottle of their Ruben and the Jets, ZAPPA commemorative release the other day. You should definitely try The Big D.I.P.A. by Heavy Seas. (~$5/tallboy)

Hop Stupid is stupid good! and like others have said, 12.75 is a stupid price.

ρ®ïMσ, it was on sale at total wine last week for 3.79/22oz

Back