Party Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcostello

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums but I do have a small amount of experience brewing (its been almost 7 years tho) and I am looking to make a comeback. I searched the forums and found a wealth of information but was unable to locate what I needed.

I am interested in finding links or information on how you can brew to a keg. I am planning to brew into pony keys (dont think soda kegs will handle a pump, if they do awesome). For this do I just prime the keg and bottle it up and seal? I am going to give these out to family members who wont be going the Co2 route and probably be using a hand pump for dispensing.

I need a way to distribute a decent amount of beer without and hassles of bottling or having an elaborate setup at the delivery location.

Any links/advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

If the keg is fully carbonated, then plan on about 60 grams to dispense five gallons.

Back