Pennybacker Brewing Tailgate Tap Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zgardener

Reaction score
I'm brewing up 40 gallons for an upcoming tailgate and have a guy that was gracious enough to help with designing logos for each brew that I will turn into magnets and place on the keezer above each tap. I'd appreciate some other's opinions, hoping they can improve in ways that I may not think of.

Here's the first for my Bohemian Pilsner, Czech Yourself. This is the only one he's done and will use this as a jumping off point for the other 3

I'd appreciate any critiques and comments!

Beer_Tap_1_4.jpg

I'd go with pennybacker brewing instead of just pennybacker... and then if there is some kind of seal or crest to go in the empty bottomspace would be cool..maybe a gold hop cone...and a gold ring around outside edge would add finished look..

otherwise cool!

Looks really good. Only suggestions would be to use up the bottom of the label somehow...it's tight at the top but tons of empty space at the bottom.

BrewThruYou said:
Looks really good. Only suggestions would be to use up the bottom of the label somehow...it's tight at the top but tons of empty space at the bottom.

Totally agree, that's the first thing i noticed. That and how "pennybacker brewing company" is broken up on the label, I'd lol it to all be together so someone doesn't have to look all over the label to get it.
Plus, I'm a UT grad, the maroon just isn't going to cut it, a lil too close to aggie colors.

Back