• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale All Grain Brew System and Keezer for sale (St. Louis)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm getting out of the hobby so I am selling my Brew System (Three Vessel w/pump) and my Keezer Setup. I have inventoried all my gear and created a price list. All of the items listed are discounted 40-50% off of current retail prices for comparable products. I have calculated a price for the whole lot ($2,000 *the best deal*) and I have also calculated a price for each package: Brew System ($700), Keezer setup ($1200) and Additional Gear ($240). Additional Gear is two stir plates w/flasks, Hop spider for whole cone hops, extra temp controller, two 5 gal car boys and 2 6.5 gallon carboys. there is a bunch of other stuff I'd likely throw in for free if you come to buy and what to look around.

I live in the suburbs of St. Louis and would strongly prefer pickup and cash payments.

I have added some pictures below but I have more to share and will also send the full price list to anyone interested. Please message me or comment on this post and I will email all this info to you.

The Brew System
brew system on brew day.jpg

The Keezer Setup
Keezer and Gas Cart.jpg

-Cheers,
Dustin

Latest posts

Back