A friends gift, for always drinking my homebrew.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodsStepBrother

Reaction score

This was drunk between 3 of us, and man did it hit the spot! Well today at work I am severely hung over! But it was worth it. My favorite was the Bourbon County, Altbier, and the Chai Tea one by dog fish (although every beer was special in its own separate way).

Prior to this I had only tried the bourbon county, Alt bier, and the Red & white. So that’s 5 new beers I can add to the list.

You guys ever try any of these?

Wow what kind of friends do you have? I need to hang out with them immediately. To be honest I have never tried any of those.... go me!

I've had the Sah'tea, Theobroma, and Chateau Jiahu at Rehoboth.. I rather liked them all, especially the Sah'tea.

I am in agreement with Scut_Monkey.. I need your friends. I can't even buy those beers where I live, least of all have them given as a gift.

Yeah, I had the Sah'tea recently on tap, and it was amazing. I first had a strong IPA, so when I tasted it I thought it was a girly beer... but as I cleared my pallet and really started to taste this one, I realized that this was going to be another great DFH brew... and at 9% abv, you can't taste a drop of alcohol!

I also had the Red and White this weekend. This is also a great beer, although I'm not that into big Belgians. It was just a bit too sweet for me.

Yeah he is awesome.

I cannot get these beers where I live either. Except the ones I had already tried prior to this (bourbon county, Alt Bier and Red and White). They were awesome, very different but not one that was not very drinkable.

Back