ISO: Fat Head's Head Hunter IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenShowerGladiator

Reaction score
currently have these for trade...

- 3 Floyds: Zombie Dust (bottled at the end of November)
- 3 Floyds: Alpha Klaus (seasonal Christmas porter)
- 3 Floyds: Alpha King
- 3 Floyds: Dreadnaught (double IPA. bottled end of November)
- Schlafly: Tasmanian IPA (delicious IPA brewed with all Australian hops. bottled 12-13-12)

I also have access to other 3 Floyds, Jolly Pumpkin, Founders (including Breakfast Stout), great local breweries like Flat 12, Triton Brewing, Sun King (winners of all kinds of GABF hardware), growlers from any of the above Indy breweries as well as Black Acre, Fountain Square Brewing and Bier Brewery.

I also have a couple 2011 Dark Lords laying around that I'd trade for a Surly Darkness, Cigar City Hunahpu's Imperial Stout, or Cigar City's Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout.

PM me if anything sounds interesting

I'd really like to get some dark lord. Anything else you'd want in trade? I don't get cigar city but have a bottle of Firestone Walker XVI?

One of the Dark Lord's is spoken for. I'm getting a Marshal Zhukov and something else for it. I'm kind of holding out hope for a Surly Darkness for my other one. Thanks though.

Found I once 2 1/2 hours from my house at Half Time Beverages but no where local. A buddy and mine looking to take a trip to Vermont next month to go to the bruery so hope to have some then, but until then I'm no help to you! Lol

I can get black butte anniversary or abyss for nice ipa or iipa's. Always want heady or three floyds.
Anything else?

Latest posts

Back