I like some Cantillon to swap for ....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred1001

Reaction score
I’m a dutch beer geek and i’m planning a trip in the late spring of 2017 to visit Chicago (IL) and Grand Rapids (MI).
I will bring with me for swap:

(FT)
1x 37,5cl - Cantillon Geuze Lambic
1x 37,5cl - Cantillon Kriek Lambic
1x 75cl - Cantillon Cuvée Saint-Gilloise
1x 75cl - Cantilon Lambic D'Aunis
1x 75cl - 3 Fonteinen Doesjel
1x 33cl - Westvleteren 12

(ISO)
I’m looking for top range american craft beers like Three Floyds Dark Lord, Founders KBS, Goose Island Bourbon County editions, Ale Smith Speedway Imp. stout Bourbon barrel, Cigar City Hunahpu’s Imp. Stout,The Brewery Mash and such.

No shipments by post, only hand over at Chicago or Grand Rapids.

Ok. Keep me in mind. I live in the Chicagoland area. I've got kbs and bcbs I'd trade. My cousin lives in GR too, so I'll see what he has to offer as well. The spring is a long ways away... so just message me when you're coming here or I'll forget. I'm constantly on hbt. Lol!

We can both give you some tips on the two cities and places to go too. I also do a bit of trading, so I'll pick up a few American gems for you.

Count me in! I am in the Chicago area and have more Dark Lord than any one person would ever want to drink! Also have some BCBS and a couple bottles of KBS left.

I have most of what you are looking for and other stuff like Barrel Aged Mexican Cakes, lots of the Bourbon County Variants, all of the big Bruery stouts, etc. I will be over in your region soon and could possibly swap and share some beers depending on where you live.

I will shoot you a private message

Back