Charlotte Homebrewers >>

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theBFG

Reaction score
Looking to get more involved with the homebrew community around here, but no idea where to start... Anyone from Charlotte around these parts that knows the local clubs, or where to get started with this? I am getting to a good spot with my brewing but feel like its probably to the point where I have read so much that I need to get feedback from people who are also brewing in my area. Sooooo ... whatcha got 704?

theBFG said:
Looking to get more involved with the homebrew community around here, but no idea where to start... Anyone from Charlotte around these parts that knows the local clubs, or where to get started with this? I am getting to a good spot with my brewing but feel like its probably to the point where I have read so much that I need to get feedback from people who are also brewing in my area. Sooooo ... whatcha got 704?

I'm in the same boat as you. Been brewing for about a year but haven't been involved with a club or anything. Charlotte local.

How long have you been at it?

Latest posts

Back