Business trip to Col Springs in Oct, need suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seedubxj

Reaction score
I'll be there from 10-1 to 10-5 and I plan to eat/drink exclusively at breweries/brew pubs (No SWMBO to tell me otherwise)

I would love some suggestions for places I should make a point to stop by.

Thanks in advance!

There is a little brewery that just opened up called great storm brewing. they are awesome, its just a husband and wife and its really laid back.They don't have food but you can order from the dominos next door. Another good one is Trinity brewing and they have food and then the other one that's ok besides the arrogant owner is Rocky Mountain brewery...and they have a patio with a bbq food truck. There are a few others in the springs but these are the ones my husband and I usually go to. Have fun! :mug:

I second Trinity and I enjoy Phantom Canyon downtown, especially if you're in the mood for some billiards. It's more of a restaurant downstairs and a bar upstairs. Bristol isn't too far from downtown for a taproom.

Back