non-standard Faucet adapter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FHDave

Reaction score
I just picked up a faucet (Giagni pull-down model PD180) for our kitchen and now I'm having problems finding an adapter to attach a garden hose connector. I had looked at the faucet at Lowes, and see that there was a threaded connector for the spray attachment, so I thought this would work for us.

I contacted the vendor and was told that the thread is a M14 tapered thread, but I'm not having any luck finding one of these online or anywhere locally. The M14 thread appears to be similar to a 13/16" adapter, but with a much coarser thread count than the standard 13/16-27 that Lowes/Home Depot carry.

Ideally I need an adapter similar to the 13/16-27 to 55/64-27 that Home Depot has, as that would allow me to connect the water filter I've been using, but at a minimum I need to be able to have a garden hose connection for my wort chiller and cleaning carboys and kegs.

Does anyone have a source for non-standard faucet adapters?

Latest posts

Back