Hansa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chillibeerman

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tasted Hansa ? I live in a location that is cut off from the rest of the world as far as beer goes. I have to drive over an hour to have a choice greater than Budweiser or Miller. I have, however, found 6-packs of a beer called Hansa. It's about $6.00 for a 6-pk of pint bottles. I am actually rather fond of it now. It's brewed by Hansa-Brauerei in Germany. I think I will have another one. Anybody heard of it? :drunk:

it sounds familiar to me and I might have tried it when I lived in Germany, but I honestly don't recall. I tried a lot of different beers then.

-walker

I've had Hansa before. All I remember thinking is, "My God, how can they be selling a six pack of imported, 16 fl. oz bottles of beer so cheap?!". I guess it's what you would call German Budweiser; but I guess I enjoyed it just enough to buy it again. I really wouldn't go out of my way for it though.

Back