Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Soda Making > Have read Still confused on the different brands

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
nianticcardplayer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default Have read Still confused on the different brands

Hello ;

Have read through a fair number of threads here....as my home brew goes, my kids have asked that they get the chance to do some "soda" so we decide on Root Beer and Orange....I goto the home brew/liquor store to get bottle caps and some other odds and ends for my upcoming bottling session of home brews, and run across these wonderful little boxes of Soda Extracts......They say "homebrew" on them and many different flavors available, I read the directions seems easy enough get the two extracts come home so next week after bottling is done we are gonna make some root beer....

I get here and see more or less mini-reviews on Different brands of extracts....Gnome, zatarains and rainbow...I am guessing this wood looking print box is rainbow?

With that I am guessing from the reading so far is to add some vanilla and maybe honey? Thanks in advance.....

Last edited by nianticcardplayer; 08-23-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: quick submission bit me

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 231 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Boy, do I hear where you're coming from!!

EDIT: BAH! You fixed it, now my response makes NO sense!!!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Last edited by Shooter; 08-23-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Old 08-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #3
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 231 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I believe the wood printed boxes are Rainbow brand.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 08-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #4
duganderson
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Yes, the wood looking boxes are rainbow.

Quick Reply