Have read Still confused on the different brands

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nianticcardplayer

Homebrewing Since 2009
Reaction score
Hello ;

Have read through a fair number of threads here....as my home brew goes, my kids have asked that they get the chance to do some "soda" so we decide on Root Beer and Orange....I goto the home brew/liquor store to get bottle caps and some other odds and ends for my upcoming bottling session of home brews, and run across these wonderful little boxes of Soda Extracts......They say "homebrew" on them and many different flavors available, I read the directions seems easy enough get the two extracts come home so next week after bottling is done we are gonna make some root beer....

I get here and see more or less mini-reviews on Different brands of extracts....Gnome, zatarains and rainbow...I am guessing this wood looking print box is rainbow?

With that I am guessing from the reading so far is to add some vanilla and maybe honey? Thanks in advance.....

Latest posts

Back