This week in homebrewing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvh261

Reaction score
Bottled the Belgian Tripel. The haul was twelve 16 oz. ez-caps, 14 22 oz. bombers and 5 12 oz'ers. SWMBO is a big fan of the Belgian style, so we're gonna try to make this batch sit as long as possible before breaking into it. Problem is, I'm almost out of homebrew. Just a bit of the Dortmunder left.
856194763_5455e0a34d.jpg

Racked the "Five Count" IPA to the secondary on 7/12 and whipped up a batch of EdWort's Apfelwein on 7/15. I'm planning on cracking the first IPA on NFL kickoff sunday! GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!
856194735_aa8f422cfc.jpg

And I'm off work for a few days, not too much to do, so I may as well brew a quick Hefe to get me through the dog days of late August. 7/19. It was a hell of a nice day off. Brewed this afternoon while listening to Howard Stern and ended up meeting my brother this evening at a local bar that had Two Brothers Cane & Ebel and Rogue Brutal Bitter on tap. Nice. Hell, the Cubs even won (again!)
856194775_f8ac9c3a29.jpg

856194791_5ebd7127ea.jpg

Nice!!! Wish I could be brewing today - perfect weather for it!

That Two Bros. Cane & Ebel is great stuff!

Yeah, makes me wanna brew. I've got two kits in transit from ASH right now!

That looks good man. :mug:

Thanks for the pix!!!

Due to a newborn im my house I'm on hiatus and that helped me
to remember just what I'm missing.

Latest posts

Back