cpvc manifold questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcmccoy

Reaction score
So I got a 52 quart Igloo cooler and plan on making a cpvc manifold. my question is what is the best/easy way to connect the 1/2'' cpvc to the ball valve/ 1/2'' brass nipple?

If anyone has any links to manifold designs/ builds that would be great. My cooler is rectangular.

I found something at a local hardware store (Lowe's) that is basically an adapter that goes from male thread to CPVC. So it directly connects my CPVC manifold to a ball vale (male thread) on the other side of the tun.

I found something at a local hardware store (Lowe's) that is basically an adapter that goes from male thread to CPVC. So it directly connects my CPVC manifold to a ball vale (male thread) on the other side of the tun.

Yep, you need a 1/2" NPT x Slip CPVC adapter. These are available in either male or female NPT. You can find them at Lowe's or Home Depot.

Back