Best way to mount burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nspaldi0

Reaction score
I am currently building a single tier rig 3 vessel, and I was wanting some advice on how I should mount the burners. I am using 2 BG-14 burners and one 6-inch burner under the mash tun. I have the burners ready for installation but need to figure out wind screens and burner mounts. Any suggestions on what has worked best for you all would be greatly appreciated. I sure am ready to finish the build and brew on it, but I have been away from home for work the last month and had zero time to dedicate to it. Thanks for the help!

I am currently building a single tier rig 3 vessel, and I was wanting some advice on how I should mount the burners. I am using 2 BG-14 burners and one 6-inch burner under the mash tun. I have the burners ready for installation but need to figure out wind screens and burner mounts. Any suggestions on what has worked best for you all would be greatly appreciated. I sure am ready to finish the build and brew on it, but I have been away from home for work the last month and had zero time to dedicate to it. Thanks for the help!

I don't have them on my website yet, but I have burner rings made for the BG14 burners. They are 12" diameter X 4" tall with 3 sets of burner mount holes and 1 set of stand mount holes, made from 18 gauge 304. They're $24 each of 3 for $60 plus shipping.

BH10HS12.jpg

Back