Going to Arkansas. What should I be drinking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timrox1212

Reaction score
So work is sending me to Arkansas for a week and I have no idea what I should look for. I won't have much time to go to a brewery but I will have some time to have a few beers while I'm there. Anything that I can't get in Michigan would be awesome. Dosent have to be from a brewery in Arkansas just something I can't get back home in Michigan. Thanks!

So work is sending me to Arkansas for a week and I have no idea what I should look for. I won't have much time to go to a brewery but I will have some time to have a few beers while I'm there. Anything that I can't get in Michigan would be awesome. Dosent have to be from a brewery in Arkansas just something I can't get back home in Michigan. Thanks!

Where are you going in AR? Little Rock is ok, but much of the state is full of dry counties.

Don't pay to much attention to Texas. ^^ What part of AR are you gonna be in? Makes a difference.

Back