Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One other thing I heard was if they do find collusion, the entire collective bargaining agreement will be null. The players union have been fighting to have a new agreement at any cost. So I see lawyering up.

GB should just suck it up and take Kap for the good of the rest of the league. Aaron is use to the bench anyways. Wait for Kap's career to end and then he'll have his time to shine.

I haven’t bet a football game in many years but I think I’m going make a deposit online and let it all ride on the Falcons.

Still 100% confident the Pats are going to win the SB.... AGAIN... this year but this week? Rise up!!

Nope. If I am anything.... it is 100% realistic about the Patriots and they are super banged up this week on the defensive side of the ball that is shaky to start with.... against a team with a potentially explosive offense that blew a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl???

Yeah...

I’ll take the Falcons

Ok, as I've agreed, the Pats secondary is suspect until proven otherwise.

Otoh, ATL has managed to yack up two home field losses (against overwhelming odds in one game :eek:) and of their games I've caught this year they still are prone to running out of gas in the the fourth quarter. Not a good trait on the road.

And Ryan is no Brady.

I'll give the points and take the Patriots at home.
Meet you back here late Sunday...

giphy.gif

An SBLI rerun beats anything on teevee right now...

Toss to White.... He’s in! Patriots win the Super Bowl.

How was my dive?

I got tangled up with some monofilament line around my manifold, had to take off my rig to reach the snarl and cut it free. Took me forever to find and cut off all that invisible crap. Not a hell of a lot of gas left in those tanks.

But all in all a beautiful dive. I’ve always loved this wreck. It’s always a challenge and it’s always worth it.

Hey toss me a beer from that white cooler, would ya?

Man, that fourth quarter and OT are still entrancing.

If you watch each play closely you'll find some one guy did something key in NE's favor.
And without that and each of the other individual key plays from where they were down 28-3 to the final touchdown the Patriots lose that game.

Just an epic football game...

Paul's been hitting the secret scrip shelf. And bite me fly hook, still here. Working on the next gen HOF QB up here.

Drew Brees should just tear up his Elite Quarterback card right now.

btw, http://www.stream2watch.cc/ with a Chromecast stick is da bomb!
I have this big bag of suck GB/NO game on the big screen for background noise while I put the last coat of paint on the new kitchen.

Technology Rules! :rockin:

Latest posts

Back