Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > 10% Off Hops www.NikoBrew.Com 6/30-7/7 - EVERYTHING MUST GO..or not..SALE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default 10% Off Hops www.NikoBrew.Com 6/30-7/7 - EVERYTHING MUST GO..or not..SALE!

Good afternoon fellow homebrewers!

It is with great pride and joy that I make this post. As many of you know Warehouse Enforcer Scott has been shipping our website orders for about six months now. He has done a killer job, even though much of the time he is slightly to moderately intoxicated thanks to the wonders of craft beer That being said his days of two jobs are soon to be over. In two weeks time rather than turning wrenches by day and shipping your orders by night, he will be the first ever full time Nikobrew employee (aside from me).

Not only that but we're moving our warehouses and will have even larger freezer capacity, even better equipment, and in most cases orders will ship even faster! To celebrate this occasion and to make him run ragged, we're running a 10% off all hops (except limited varieties). Now because we're trying to deplete Warehouse Enforcer Scott's stash so he doesn't have to move so much hops to the new warehouse, once a variety runs out we will not resupply until the move. We have never done this before and there is a chance you may order something that is actually out of stock. Accurate inventory will be loaded into our website software though things can happen and if that occurs I will immediately email you with the option to make any changes to your order you like (cancel, just refund for out of stock hops, etc).

So, please help us make Scott work harder than ever during one of his last weeks of having two jobs, while letting him not move so much hops

Sale Details:
Starts: 6/30 10am MST
Ends: 7/7 10am MST
10% Off all hops except limited supply varieties (they will be moved to their own category)
When something runs out will NOT come back in stock until after the warehouse move (approximately 7/16)
Coupon Code - HOMEBREWTALK - This WILL be needed. I know many of you follow us on Facebook and have heard about us from other sources but please use the coupon code associated with where you heard about this specific sale.

Thanks as always for your continued support, I will make another post on this thread when the sale begins! Cheers!

-Niko-

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
Angry_Dad
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Ugh...If I had only waited a couple of days before ordering.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholihan View Post
Ugh...If I had only waited a couple of days before ordering.
No worries I've gotcha' covered. Check your PayPal and/or email. Thanks for your business we greatly appreciate it.

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

cholihan Likes This 
Old 06-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Sale starts in just under an hour. Limited supply hops will have their own category (this way the coupon codes will work properly).

Old 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #5
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

OK folks the sale has begun! Make sure to use the HOMEBREWTALK coupon code and here's a link straight to our hops page:

http://www.nikobrew.com/categories/Hops-%2A%245-Flat-Rate-Shipping%2A/

Old 06-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
kmudrick
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

You said 8oz increments are disabled, but they still seem to be there. Is that a glitch or does the 10% off apply? What about 1lb increments?

Old 06-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmudrick View Post
You said 8oz increments are disabled, but they still seem to be there. Is that a glitch or does the 10% off apply? What about 1lb increments?
Good catch, I changed my mind last minute on that. I'll leave them there for now at least. 10% off applies on everything that is in the hops category that I posted a link to.

I just removed the note about 8oz packs from the initial post, thanks.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #8
AnchorBock
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Placed my order yesterday - marked as shipped already - thanks!

Old 07-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #9
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnchorBock View Post
Placed my order yesterday - marked as shipped already - thanks!
Thank YOU! Warehouse Enforcer Scott was up pretty late last night packing orders Your hops will be in transit today and with 4th of July in the middle of the week should arrive Friday.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
AnchorBock
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikobrew View Post
Thank YOU! Warehouse Enforcer Scott was up pretty late last night packing orders Your hops will be in transit today and with 4th of July in the middle of the week should arrive Friday.
Just hoping they don't rot in the heat (98* here in MN today)!

Quick Reply