Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Brita vs Other Faucet Water Filters

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #11
blackfin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

if you have an autosiphon take a large pitcher and fill it up part way and start siphoning from the pitcher in your sink to your kettle on the floor. Just leave the water running into your pitcher and you can siphon as much as you need. The water level in the pitcher will get low but the siphon will continue until you turn off the water.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #12
RogerMcAllen
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscrazed2 View Post
or should i pick up a couple of those 5 gallon water jugs so i can fill em up for 50 cents a gallon at the grocery store?
I've never had a problem just taking one of my better bottles to the grocery store refill station. It's a good thing I'm honest, because a 6 gallon carboy looks a heck of a lot like a 5 gallon water jug.

/I wouldn't try this glass, since I wouldn't want to risk breaking it in the store.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply