Would like to get into trading

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach976

Reaction score
I live just south of Austin, TX and would like to get my hands on some beers from other states. I would really like to try some Heady Topper if anyone has some too. I can get anything local to the Austin area or surrounding area. Let me know if you would like to trade some beer.

Xpertskir said:
Some of the Jester King stuff will get you most of what you desire...load up.

Thanks for the heads up. I can get all the Jester King that anyone wants.

I just had a bottle of JK El Cedro and Wytchmaker delivered today.. Have had the EC, looking forward to the Wytchmaker.

Trade Away!

joshjv said:
I just had a bottle of JK El Cedro and Wytchmaker delivered today.. Have had the EC, looking forward to the Wytchmaker. Trade Away!

The Wytchmaker is awesome.

I would love to try some Jester king, I stumbled across their site the other day and must say i am in awe at their unique brews. I live in NC and have access to a fairly good amount of local brews that are amazing, (catawba valley BC, Fonta Flora, Highland, Foothills BC, Ole Hickory BC, Pisgah BC) Lemme know if you are interested.

Back