Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Midwest goodies for swap...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
ChadChaney
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Midwest goodies for swap...

Hey all,

I live in Iowa and have access to some killer beers from the Midwest and some things you may not be able to get other places. I currently have access to Boulevard Smokestack series; Double Wide IPA, Quad, Dark Truth Stout, Tank 7 and Lovechild No.2 (barrel aged sour, limited and AWESOME!), Bells, Founders(including Old Crumegeon, Devil Dancer and Cerise), Goose Island all varieties including 2012 Bourbon County Stout, Rogue bombers, Pretty Things and Jolly Pumpkin.
I am looking for all the obvious stuff; Blind Pig, Pliny, anything Russian River, 3 Floyds, Alchemist, Hill Farmstead,,etc.

Let me know if anyone wants to trade.

Also sitting on a case of Boulevard Saison Brett 2102 and 6 bottles of Boulevard rye on rye aged in Templeton Rye; Rye ale aged in Templeton Rye Prohibition Era Rye Whiskey barrels. Speaking of, I can get Templeton Rye commercial and the bootleg Rye that is still made in the area if interested...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
Synaster
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Hi.. I sent you a PM. Havent heard back yet. Did u trade everything?

Old 07-18-2012, 03:23 AM   #3
ChadChaney
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I tried to PM you and your mailbox is full. Email me at chadchaney97@gmail.com. Thanks!

Quick Reply