ISO: solid stouts/barleywines not available in Illinois. FT: See below

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pluchar

Reaction score
FT: BA Plead the fifth
Black Note stout
Deliverance
Velvet Merkin

I have a buddy who is looking for a few bottles of a high ABV stout or barleywine that he can't get here. He is going to a tasting in January and wanted me to put a feeler out to see who would be interested. Let me know! Thanks!

skeezerpleezer said:
You do know that is brewed in Illinois right? OP- How much BA PT5 do you have To trade? I might be interested...

It's a buddy of mine so I don't know off hand but my guess is one. He was unfamiliar with how to go about trading and wanted to know what he could get for that stash. What are you thinking?

Also, he has already gotten his hands in the bourbon county line. Thanks though

I can get anything available in CT and NY. Let me know if your looking for something from this side.

pluchar said:
FT: BA Plead the fifth Black Note stout Deliverance Velvet Merkin I have a buddy who is looking for a few bottles of a high ABV stout or barleywine that he can't get here. He is going to a tasting in January and wanted me to put a feeler out to see who would be interested. Let me know! Thanks!
hkdugujufhjkjgyjkgkgjdgcjgifyvfvgytugbg1000100;) t. Huh uh hb unhygienic guhhfgughfg. HIV nvkb ',

pluchar said:
FT: BA Plead the fifth Black Note stout Deliverance Velvet Merkin I have a buddy who is looking for a few bottles of a high ABV stout or barleywine that he can't get here. He is going to a tasting in January and wanted me to put a feeler out to see who would be interested. Let me know! Thanks!
sy
Mjogjfghkuii,.j
K jkjlkid

Hey all,

I actually goofed up on this post. My friend texted me a list and I assumed it was what he had to trade. It was actually his wish list. He has a dark lord and wanted to see if he could land those or not. Sorry about the confusion! I'll make a new post in a few.

This one is dead.

Back