ISO: Austin Beer FT: Houston Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisbeer

Reaction score
I am really wanting some Austin beer I can't get here in Houston. One in particular is Infamous brewing Cream Ale. That's a terrific beach beer. I understand it is pretty easy to come by.

Of course any Jester King I don't already have would be great to. Any other beers I can't get here will be fine though to. I can get a or have a lot of the local releases around Houston. I have some Pumpkinator and Bishop Barrel 6 only released in bars from Saint Arnolds. Every one loves the Yellow Rose IPA from Lone Pint in Magnolia. Just let me know what your interested in and I'm sure I can find something to work out a deal.

The Bishop Barrel 6 would have to be a good trade. That's my last bottle and that stuff is absolutely fantastic.

I also have some Golden Draak Brewmaster Reserve if anyone would like it.

I can help you out. I go to Austin almost every week and I am planning a trip to the Jester King brewery so let me know what exactly you want and Ill get on it.

Back