Where to buy Grains in Ontario, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killercal

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for suppliers in Ontario, Canada that supply grains. On-line stores or brick and mortar stores. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

Depends where in Ontario you're looking

There is CMC and many other places (mashingheads.com or something similar)

Check out this list compiled by the Canadian Brewers group

What about Fedex shippers?

I ask because I have a friend who just moved to Quebec, and I was telling him about Brewmaster's Warehouse but I wasnt sure f he would be able to order from them up there or not..

I think it would be best to check with Ed, but I've gotten the impression that you can.

Also, for bulk hops Nikobrew can ship 2 or 3 pounds for about 10 bucks I believe.... he may even allow you to do half pounds or something if you need several varieties...Niko is awesome!

Awesome, thaks for all your help. I'm in Barrie Ontario and have just placed an order with Mashingheads.com (pretty good so far). I'm just about to brew my first all grain batch, a scotch ale. I'll let you know how it all goes.

Due to the lack of a homebrewing club north of Toronto serving those of us in the Barrie, Collingwood, Orillia, and surrounding area we have founded one! Click the link below to get to our facebook page.

If you live in the area click the like button so you will be updated for our next meeting and general news. It is our goal to have enough members for JULY meeting! Help us get there!

Simcoe Muskoka Homebrewers

Even if you are not in the area help us with a "like", after we get some number we get a real URL from facebook and can publish the link much better in the local stores etc.

Cheers.

Back