Storing 22oz bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
So, i have been seeing tips and tricks for storage of 12oz bottles, but not much in the way of 22oz bottles.
Right now, i have all of my 22oz bottles in a huge tote (probably 6-7 cases worth)... but since all of my cardboard boxes disintegrated, i no longer have them, and since i'm bottling more than kegging lately. i'd like to use them... but storing bottles that are carbing is becoming a hassle.

i am looking for something along the lines of this. the good ol' milk crate for 12ozers, but i can't seem to find too much for 22oz bottle sizes.

0508081454tu1.jpg

i'm debating making a few out of wood... but since i live in an apartment and my parents are across town with the power tools... it'd be more of a pain, plus if anything spills on plastic, i can easily wipe it off, or at least toss it in the dishwasher :)

A couple years ago I picked up a milk crate like that at Walmart that fits 22oz bottles. I've been meaning to buy more but never got to it.

Latest posts

Back